Our contact details
Name: Vector Design Consultancy Ltd
Address: Church Farm Barns, Copson Lane, Stadhampton, Oxfordshire, OX44 7TZ
Phone Number: 01865 892300
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Identification data (such as name, gender, date of birth)
- Contact details (such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses)
- Employment details (such as job title, employer name)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Application information (you are providing us with relevant information to apply for a position at the company)
- For contact purposes (you are providing us with relevant information to contact you regarding a general and/or specific project enquiry
- For contact purposes (you are providing us with relevant information to contact you regarding a general and/or specific product enquiry
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep applications and notes (for unsuccessful candidates) for 12 months. We will then dispose your information by automatically deleting the e-mails and associated information from our server.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at: Vector Design Consultancy Ltd, Church Farm Barns, Copson Lane, Stadhampton, Oxfordshire, OX44 7TZ,
Phone Number: 01865 892300
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF, Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk