141-143 Harley Street, London
MEP Consultant for Medical Facility, London
- Bespoke medical facility for the Howard de Walden Estate.
- All new mechanical and electrical services.
- Existing Grade II listed Harley Street properties combined with extensive triple height basement to form bespoke proton beam facility for global leading proton therapy provider.
- £30m project value.
- 4 years design and construction programme.
- Extensive concealed air sourced cooling equipment, 2,000kVA duel substation, with complex tenant requirements.